Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog. Here, you will find information about my novels, life in Japan, as well as author interviews, discussions on writing, and more. Feel free to browse and if you enjoy a post, please comment. Thanks for reading!

08 April 2012

Update

I've picked up on my writing some and I'm writing the scene that is my midpoint, with a total of around 55,000 words up to this point. If I can keep this pace up I'll break 100,000. Which would be really nice. I just preordered the Kindle editions of Bennett's Star Trek: Department of Temporal Investigations: Forgotten History and Jeffery Deaver's XO. Bennett's Only Superhuman comes out in October and they are taking preorders for the hardcover but not the Kindle edition yet. I prefer reading ebooks using Apple's iBook app but the iBookstore isn't available in Japan, so if I order an ebook on Amazon I have to use the Kindle app. That's it for this post.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that there is an album released as a companion to jeffery Deaver's XO. It features the songs Jeff wrote for Kayleigh Towne (his damsel- in -distress) and there's even a free single download.

    You can find it at www.jefferydeaverxomusic.com. The album, "Jeffery Deaver's XO - The Album" is available on iTunes and CDBaby with many more outlets to follow!

    Great blog! Let us know how you like it!

    ReplyDelete