Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog. Here, you will find information about my novels, life in Japan, as well as author interviews, discussions on writing, and more. Feel free to browse and if you enjoy a post, please comment. Thanks for reading!

06 January 2013

The First Post Of 2013

Ok, not the most original title, considering the title of my last post, but it gets the point across. I'm sure most of us have made our new year's resolutions. To restate mine, I plan on becoming a more disciplined writer and to improve my marketing. I'm glad people are enjoying my blog and I'll keep blogging this year, with (I hope) some exciting entries. I may continue doing my book reviews and the occasional Book Versus Movie posts. What about my followers out there? What would you like to see from me in 2013? Keep your eyes on your screens for more stuff from me in the coming year. Until then, thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment