Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog. Here, you will find information about my novels, life in Japan, as well as author interviews, discussions on writing, and more. Feel free to browse and if you enjoy a post, please comment. Thanks for reading!

23 May 2013

To Boldly Go… Every Month

I am pleased to announce that I will be writing a monthly column titled To Boldly Go… It will cover news and topics related to Star Trek. Visit the website In Genre; a site for all things sci-fi, fantasy, comics and more! My first post will be June 11th. Browse the rest of the site to keep updated on the latest in genre news, as well as other great columns from fellow contributors.

If you have any suggestions for topic about Star Trek, feel free to put them in the comment box. Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment