Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog. Here, you will find information about my novels, life in Japan, as well as author interviews, discussions on writing, and more. Feel free to browse and if you enjoy a post, please comment. Thanks for reading!

23 April 2014

What's In A Blog Name?

For new followers, you may be wondering where my blog name came from. It is the name of all-time favorite Morning Musume song Resonant Blue. That song currently ties for first place with Meat Loaf’s Read ‘Em And Weep as my all-time favorite song. 

Here is the music video for Resonant Blue. There are multiple versions of the PV, but the One-Cut Dance Shot is my favorite. Every time I watch it I see something new with someone’s dancing. I personally like Kamei Eri’s and Michishige Sayumi’s dancing in this. 
Thanks for reading, and in this case, watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment