Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog. Here, you will find information about my novels, life in Japan, as well as author interviews, discussions on writing, and more. Feel free to browse and if you enjoy a post, please comment. Thanks for reading!

30 May 2014

A Blog Award!



Roar like a dragon. Be the dragon….My blog won the Dragon Loyalty Award.


I want to thank Allison Bruning for nominating me for the Dragon Loyalty Award. I feel so blessed. I had never heard of this award before. It’s a combination of the “Very Inspiring Blogger” and the “Versatile Blogger” awards. I don’t know who first started this award, but I’m pleased that someone thinks I’m versatile and inspiring.
The rules are simple.
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 4 deserving Bloggers with the Award
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
5. Write seven interesting things about you
Seven Interesting Things About Me
1: My favorite drink is A&W Root Beer.
2: I was once bitten by a dolphin. 
3: I have interviewed my favorite Star Trek author.
4: I want to cosplay at San Diego Comic Con. 

5: I have seen Morning Musume in concert 9 times. 
6: Our cat’s name, Coko is from the CO in Cody and the KO in Yoko.
7: I like volleyball. 
Four Deserving Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment