Welcome Message

Welcome to my blog. Here, you will find information about my novels, life in Japan, as well as author interviews, discussions on writing, and more. Feel free to browse and if you enjoy a post, please comment. Thanks for reading!

16 May 2014

Mobile Gamer

I don’t have a game console. No Wii, no PS3, no DS. I have my iPad and iPhone. I’m a mobile gamer.
For a while, I considered getting a console. The last one I had was a Playstation one. That’s right, I didn’t even upgrade to PS2. Just a lowly little Playstation. But I decided against buying one because I didn’t need another distraction in my life; I already watch TV and movies, and surf the Net too much as it is. I don’t need more things keeping me from writing, or making me play until the last minute before I absolutely must leave for work.
I like simple mobile games that don’t take too much time in a single sitting. I play Smurfs’s Villiage, Poko Pang, Valkyrie Crusade, and a few others. I use to play Candy Crush until I got too frustrated, and occasionally play Jewel Mania. Hidden object games are fun as well. I still play Angry Birds, and I have a lot of Garfield games.
I like looking for new games, and pursuing the Games category on the App Store. I usually don’t buy many, I look for free ones. I almost never do in-app purchases, although I have occasionally for Smurfs.
Mobile games are simple. fun, time wasters. I can’t get into massive online RPGs. Too time consuming and complicated. 
Are there games you enjoy, readers? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading.

1 comment: